Thursday 8 July 2010

Hello World

Wow, its been a while since I've been able to check in on this place.  Sadly I don't even have anything to report, I've been on a bit of a kick with my Space Wolves and so the Roughnecks haven't seen any action.

I'll try and drag out the squads I built around Christmas and finalise the paint on them, and I've got a Vendetta conversion that I might also attempt over the next month or so so there's a good chance there'll be more progress on here soon.

Hopefully some poor souls will still be following this by then, if you are, I thank you for your patience.

Cheers, bG

3 comments:

  1. No worries, I'd like to see these Space Wolves that you speak of...do share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Col. Hessler, the wolves inhabit my other blog Iron Wolves, you can either follow the link to the side on this blog, or just go direct to http://iron-legion.blogspot.com

    Cheers, bG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, sorry but cannot make tomorrow night; can we re-arrange for June ?

    ReplyDelete